- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
- Schmidt BBQ pulls plug on second location
- Spicewood Arts Sciety 2016-7 Schedule
- Storage Units coming to Bee Cave? UPDATED
- Verona moves from Oak Hill to Lakeway
- Two Tons of Steel Play La Cabana May 20
- 620 widening begins
- Hotel Tax to be run by Chamber?
- Charity Breakfast
- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
As part of a Travis County wide set of Parks fee increases, our local Hamilton Pool Preserve will set its entry fees go up from $10 to $15 per car. Pedestrian and cyclist fees remain at $3.
The new Reimer's Ranch observatory will have a fee charged but that has yet to be set. The County judge made it clear that all fee increases must be passed or none in a fairly contentious decision as the matter was debated at the Commissioner's Court.