- Gluten Free Bakery opens
- Drug drop Apr 26
- Studio Project Update
- 50+ victims in mail fraud
- The Pops come to Bee Cave
- Revival update
- Two Bastrop eateries move to HCG
- Election Candidate Forum - 2 pm April 27th
- Hurricane Wings opens in Shops in June
- Bee Cave CarX taken over by Qualtech
- Council elections – four weeks to go
- Lakeway Drug Take-Back Apr 26
- Hill Country Indoor is back!
- Milam studio/luxury condos (corrected from apartments) push intensifies - REVISED
- LCRA under fire from State Senator
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
As part of a Travis County wide set of Parks fee increases, our local Hamilton Pool Preserve will set its entry fees go up from $10 to $15 per car. Pedestrian and cyclist fees remain at $3.
The new Reimer's Ranch observatory will have a fee charged but that has yet to be set. The County judge made it clear that all fee increases must be passed or none in a fairly contentious decision as the matter was debated at the Commissioner's Court.