- Rocco's is now open
- Bert and Ernie's replacement open
- HCG Independence Day Festival
- Hands free hits
- Rocco's opens
- Sonesta gets official day
- More wheel thefts
- Traffic getting better?
- Seventh Annual Huddles & Heels returns on Aug. 13, 2015
- Local area resident in cancer fight fund drive
- Opinions about 620 traffic?
- BCPD starts academy
- Ring of Fire at TexARTS
- Falconhead and FHW launch new FaceBook group
- 71 work heading to completion
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
As part of a Travis County wide set of Parks fee increases, our local Hamilton Pool Preserve will set its entry fees go up from $10 to $15 per car. Pedestrian and cyclist fees remain at $3.
The new Reimer's Ranch observatory will have a fee charged but that has yet to be set. The County judge made it clear that all fee increases must be passed or none in a fairly contentious decision as the matter was debated at the Commissioner's Court.