- LRMC adds Family Practice
- Sales Tax on the move as Lakeway grows retail
- Terrace revamp stumbles at Council
- HCG central area redesign approved
- Bee Cave Iron Cactus shuts its doors for good
- Controversy over Graduation at LTHS
- TexARTS announce Sinatra show team
- Highland Lakes closures - Updated
- LTISD Tax Rate stays same despite budget complications
- Library Summer Reading Program
- Rain and more rain
- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
As part of a Travis County wide set of Parks fee increases, our local Hamilton Pool Preserve will set its entry fees go up from $10 to $15 per car. Pedestrian and cyclist fees remain at $3.
The new Reimer's Ranch observatory will have a fee charged but that has yet to be set. The County judge made it clear that all fee increases must be passed or none in a fairly contentious decision as the matter was debated at the Commissioner's Court.