- Spicewood asphalt plant battle
- Changes to P&Z
- Green Santa rides again!
- Xmas kick off at HCG
- Covert "panic" over driveway
- Canyonside gets City go ahead
- Sing Along Christmas Show
- Water limits raised for downstream farmers
- Election results
- HCG Go Pink Party, Sunday Nov 8
- Double the HEBs
- Record number of LTHS students in National Merit Scholarship Program
- LRMC lets LTHS students try robot surgery
- Election day November 3rd
- HEB Lakeway Opening
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
As part of a Travis County wide set of Parks fee increases, our local Hamilton Pool Preserve will set its entry fees go up from $10 to $15 per car. Pedestrian and cyclist fees remain at $3.
The new Reimer's Ranch observatory will have a fee charged but that has yet to be set. The County judge made it clear that all fee increases must be passed or none in a fairly contentious decision as the matter was debated at the Commissioner's Court.