- International School turns one
- Cigar Room turns six
- PUA fails water quality test
- City takes permitting online
- City to pay $3/4MM to connect Falconhead to park?
- Living Desert now open in Spicewood
- HCI gets OK
- Expert has mixed feelings on Studio development
- Sunshine Nursery - all change
- Los Lonely Boys at Backyard Labor Day weekend
- LT Resident in transplant help drive
- Homestead residents cite road safety concerns
- HCI delayed two more weeks
- We Olive Grand Opening
- Sales Tax continues to climb
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
As part of a Travis County wide set of Parks fee increases, our local Hamilton Pool Preserve will set its entry fees go up from $10 to $15 per car. Pedestrian and cyclist fees remain at $3.
The new Reimer's Ranch observatory will have a fee charged but that has yet to be set. The County judge made it clear that all fee increases must be passed or none in a fairly contentious decision as the matter was debated at the Commissioner's Court.