- Water issue now critical - water demand unchanged since warning...
- Backyard becomes data center?
- Latest on WTCPUA Level 4 Restrictions
- Sudden resignation of LPE Principal
- HCG Update
- Gateway to Falconhead breaks ground
- Cruising for a Cure
- Sonesta Bar credit card duplicate charge update
- HCG hosts Komen event
- TexARTS celebrates 10th Anniversary with Masquerade Ball Fundraiser
- Comments moved to FaceBook
- Sonesta in credit card glitch - latest update
- LTYA facility in trouble?
- Woman in drunk driving crash outside HEB
- Blo opens at HCG
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The local Autrey family face a medical crisis - husband and father of two Steven has Crohn's disease and is one of the 3% of sufferers that get extreme complications - including organ failure.
With his declining health comes an inability to work and a loss of health insurance, and local friends and church members are working hard to raise enough money to pay for the transplants he's going to need.
Full details are available HERE.