- HCI progress - raising steel
- Art Camp
- City Council elections
- Spicewood Library to Host Local Author
- Austin Burrito social media campaign hits home
- High School Principal quits
- Cities mull 620 plans
- HCG presents future vision to P&Z
- LRMC Open Day - Jan 30th
- Spicewood considers incorporation
- High 5 open at last
- Milam presents at BC Chamber
- City is hiring
- New Prep School coming to Bee Cave
- Austin Burrito extends hours
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The local Autrey family face a medical crisis - husband and father of two Steven has Crohn's disease and is one of the 3% of sufferers that get extreme complications - including organ failure.
With his declining health comes an inability to work and a loss of health insurance, and local friends and church members are working hard to raise enough money to pay for the transplants he's going to need.
Full details are available HERE.