- School bus hit on 71
- Lakeway HEB Update
- Call for Sculptures
- LTISD comes in fourth in State
- Galleria announces Fall Concert Schedule
- School district testing LED lighting
- FootGolf Tourney
- Major study of West HPR
- Bee Cave water tower moving ahead
- Backyard 3.0 update
- Hands Free "amnesty" ending
- Lake Pointe waste plant issues
- Sales Tax Holiday Aug. 7 - 9, 2015
- Library August Update
- Balloon Festival this Saturday
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The local Autrey family face a medical crisis - husband and father of two Steven has Crohn's disease and is one of the 3% of sufferers that get extreme complications - including organ failure.
With his declining health comes an inability to work and a loss of health insurance, and local friends and church members are working hard to raise enough money to pay for the transplants he's going to need.
Full details are available HERE.