- Election update - Uplands vs Homestead?
- Texas Oil Festival returns
- New City Web Site launches
- High School Vandalized
- We Olive coming to HCG
- P & Z change
- 71 Lane changes
- New pharmacy open
- Election updates- Auslander pulls out
- New barber shop for HCG
- Seuss on the Loose
- Cavs do-over on national TV
- Canopy Tours open for the season
- New spa/salon
- Football event coming to All Star
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The local Autrey family face a medical crisis - husband and father of two Steven has Crohn's disease and is one of the 3% of sufferers that get extreme complications - including organ failure.
With his declining health comes an inability to work and a loss of health insurance, and local friends and church members are working hard to raise enough money to pay for the transplants he's going to need.
Full details are available HERE.