- WTCPUA pump problems?
- TexARTS announces Guys and Dolls team
- LTlov kicks off 2015 drive
- Changes at HCG
- BCPD looking for sponsors
- Ring of Fire opens
- LTEF seeking sponsors for FORE
- Backyard 3.0
- BC Library July
- Relay for Life continues its fund raising
- Art frame firm raising $s
- Rocco's is now open
- Bert and Ernie's replacement open
- HCG Independence Day Festival
- Hands free hits
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The local Autrey family face a medical crisis - husband and father of two Steven has Crohn's disease and is one of the 3% of sufferers that get extreme complications - including organ failure.
With his declining health comes an inability to work and a loss of health insurance, and local friends and church members are working hard to raise enough money to pay for the transplants he's going to need.
Full details are available HERE.