- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
- Schmidt BBQ pulls plug on second location
- Spicewood Arts Sciety 2016-7 Schedule
- Storage Units coming to Bee Cave? UPDATED
- Verona moves from Oak Hill to Lakeway
- Two Tons of Steel Play La Cabana May 20
- 620 widening begins
- Hotel Tax to be run by Chamber?
- Charity Breakfast
- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
- Raising Cane's coming to Lakeway
- Springfest April 30th at HCG
- Wells Fargo gives away a horse
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The local Autrey family face a medical crisis - husband and father of two Steven has Crohn's disease and is one of the 3% of sufferers that get extreme complications - including organ failure.
With his declining health comes an inability to work and a loss of health insurance, and local friends and church members are working hard to raise enough money to pay for the transplants he's going to need.
Full details are available HERE.