- Rocco's moving to Bee Cave
- TCEQ to hear Masonwood case
- Bright Horizons opens
- Influence the City's connectivity plan
- Hallmark joins Dogadillo in closing
- LTE lockdown was a false alarm
- Spicewood Arts scholarship fund raiser
- Askey sworn in as City Manager
- Election date set, first candidate announces
- Medical Center changes hands
- Blood drive Jan 15th
- Water treatment change
- Austin goes hands free
- New Bee Cave City maps
- Internet safety
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The local Autrey family face a medical crisis - husband and father of two Steven has Crohn's disease and is one of the 3% of sufferers that get extreme complications - including organ failure.
With his declining health comes an inability to work and a loss of health insurance, and local friends and church members are working hard to raise enough money to pay for the transplants he's going to need.
Full details are available HERE.