- 71 speed limit change
- Backyard back on
- Cavelettes in Thanksgiving Parade
- Green Santa runs through Dec 12th
- Einstein Bagels to open in Bee Cave
- PUA delays Hatchett decision
- LTISD produces 24 National Merit Scholars
- Lake Pointe student saved from choking
- Play offs
- Pedernales Electric hit by phone scam
- Golf and Guitar is open
- Spicewood charity fundraiser
- Xmas cranks up at HCG
- LTYA funding bond passed by Lakeway
- BC Library November Events
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The local Autrey family face a medical crisis - husband and father of two Steven has Crohn's disease and is one of the 3% of sufferers that get extreme complications - including organ failure.
With his declining health comes an inability to work and a loss of health insurance, and local friends and church members are working hard to raise enough money to pay for the transplants he's going to need.
Full details are available HERE.