- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
- Raising Cane's coming to Lakeway
- Springfest April 30th at HCG
- Wells Fargo gives away a horse
- BCE Night in Old Bee Cave
- Royal Tea Party
- New LTHS principal named
- Shops at the Galleria sold
- LRMC to trial new spinal surgery system
- TexARTS Announces Spring Youth Productions
- Pedernales drops electricity rates
- LT reads HW Brands
- Hudson's changes hands
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The local Autrey family face a medical crisis - husband and father of two Steven has Crohn's disease and is one of the 3% of sufferers that get extreme complications - including organ failure.
With his declining health comes an inability to work and a loss of health insurance, and local friends and church members are working hard to raise enough money to pay for the transplants he's going to need.
Full details are available HERE.