- LRMC adds Family Practice
- Sales Tax on the move as Lakeway grows retail
- Terrace revamp stumbles at Council
- HCG central area redesign approved
- Bee Cave Iron Cactus shuts its doors for good
- Controversy over Graduation at LTHS
- TexARTS announce Sinatra show team
- Highland Lakes closures - Updated
- LTISD Tax Rate stays same despite budget complications
- Library Summer Reading Program
- Rain and more rain
- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Big changes and lane/turn restrictions this weekend:
"Friday Jan 17th Beginning at 8pm: Move traffic into 2 lane configuration , the Left turn lane to SWPKWY will be closed.
For the weekend SWPKWY will be a right in right out only. Police officers will be on site.
Sat. Jan 18th Final overlay East side of SH 71 and Southwest parkway and driveways Lay out Final striping Flasher place striping on the one side that is paved Shift traffic to east side.
Sun. Jan 19th Day Time Final overlay of west side of SH 71 and Southwest parkway and driveways Complete Striping Open traffic to all 5- lane section (2-lanes in each direction and center turn lane to SWPKWY)"