- Chase closing HEB branch
- First half 2016 house sales stats
- WTCPUA in water boil alarm
- Lakeway family in Nice attack make national media
- Police seek to identify dangerous biker
- Travis County back under burn ban
- Job Fair
- Scott & White acquires LRMC
- Twin Liquors opens in Lakeway
- TexARTS Brings A Frank Sinatra Musical To Life With Award Winning Duo
- July 4 at Hill Country Galleria
- H&M hiring and getting ready to open
- HCG Layout change OK'd
- LRMC adds Family Practice
- Sales Tax on the move as Lakeway grows retail
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Big changes and lane/turn restrictions this weekend:
"Friday Jan 17th Beginning at 8pm: Move traffic into 2 lane configuration , the Left turn lane to SWPKWY will be closed.
For the weekend SWPKWY will be a right in right out only. Police officers will be on site.
Sat. Jan 18th Final overlay East side of SH 71 and Southwest parkway and driveways Lay out Final striping Flasher place striping on the one side that is paved Shift traffic to east side.
Sun. Jan 19th Day Time Final overlay of west side of SH 71 and Southwest parkway and driveways Complete Striping Open traffic to all 5- lane section (2-lanes in each direction and center turn lane to SWPKWY)"