- WTCPUA pump problems?
- TexARTS announces Guys and Dolls team
- LTlov kicks off 2015 drive
- Changes at HCG
- BCPD looking for sponsors
- Ring of Fire opens
- LTEF seeking sponsors for FORE
- Backyard 3.0
- BC Library July
- Relay for Life continues its fund raising
- Art frame firm raising $s
- Rocco's is now open
- Bert and Ernie's replacement open
- HCG Independence Day Festival
- Hands free hits
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Last week's WTCPUA special meeting ended with a decision to put out and RFP (request for proposal) for a third party, professional demand projection study.
The agenda item - " discuss and consider the possibility of commissioning a demographic study to projects future customer/population growth and water/wastewater demands on utility services" was proposed by Bill Goodwin and passed unanimously.