- International School turns one
- Cigar Room turns six
- PUA fails water quality test
- City takes permitting online
- City to pay $3/4MM to connect Falconhead to park?
- Living Desert now open in Spicewood
- HCI gets OK
- Expert has mixed feelings on Studio development
- Sunshine Nursery - all change
- Los Lonely Boys at Backyard Labor Day weekend
- LT Resident in transplant help drive
- Homestead residents cite road safety concerns
- HCI delayed two more weeks
- We Olive Grand Opening
- Sales Tax continues to climb
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Last week's WTCPUA special meeting ended with a decision to put out and RFP (request for proposal) for a third party, professional demand projection study.
The agenda item - " discuss and consider the possibility of commissioning a demographic study to projects future customer/population growth and water/wastewater demands on utility services" was proposed by Bill Goodwin and passed unanimously.