- Torchy's date set
- Donut wars coming to Lake Travis?
- What's driving business closures?
- Schmidt's BBQ Third Anniversary
- Candy Buy Back
- Field of Dreams deal falls through
- BCPD Warranty Roundup
- Another WTCPUA change
- Economic Development Corporation Applications
- Green Santa kicks off
- Bee Cave house sales rise 37%
- Bee Cave WTCPUA vacancy filled
- Spoon River at LTHS
- Arts Roundup Oct. 29-30
- Another new school to start next year?
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Last week's WTCPUA special meeting ended with a decision to put out and RFP (request for proposal) for a third party, professional demand projection study.
The agenda item - " discuss and consider the possibility of commissioning a demographic study to projects future customer/population growth and water/wastewater demands on utility services" was proposed by Bill Goodwin and passed unanimously.