- DPS to ramp up enforcement over long weekend
- Lake levels rebounding slightly
- New LTMS principal
- New openings at the Galleria
- Local man in Waco charge
- Kite event Sunday
- Water tower not welcome?
- Bella Colinas in compliance issue
- Local opposition to House Bill 4038
- Highway 71 delayed again by weather
- New Police Memorial Observance
- Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee
- Stop the Clot May 17
- Rocky Creek builder line up to change
- Chili's replacement on 620 gets stop work order
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Last week's WTCPUA special meeting ended with a decision to put out and RFP (request for proposal) for a third party, professional demand projection study.
The agenda item - " discuss and consider the possibility of commissioning a demographic study to projects future customer/population growth and water/wastewater demands on utility services" was proposed by Bill Goodwin and passed unanimously.