- FootGolf Tourney
- Major study of West HPR
- Bee Cave water tower moving ahead
- Backyard 3.0 update
- Hands Free "amnesty" ending
- Lake Pointe waste plant issues
- Sales Tax Holiday Aug. 7 - 9, 2015
- Library August Update
- Balloon Festival this Saturday
- Rocco's charity brunch - August 16
- Local residents seek to record early Bee Cave history
- Chisos moving
- Council votes for November election, first candidate declares
- WTCPUA pump problems?
- TexARTS announces Guys and Dolls team
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Last week's WTCPUA special meeting ended with a decision to put out and RFP (request for proposal) for a third party, professional demand projection study.
The agenda item - " discuss and consider the possibility of commissioning a demographic study to projects future customer/population growth and water/wastewater demands on utility services" was proposed by Bill Goodwin and passed unanimously.