- Dark Skies movie and talk
- Bee Cave Masonwood West Objection
- Winter Carnival at Lakeway Elementary Dec 14th
- Cavs in final 8
- Masonwood West files
- Bee Cave passes objection to Masonwood plan
- LRMC for sale?
- Help LTlov
- New mag launch at Cierra
- Cavs advance again
- Santa is working this weekend
- Masonwood West sent back to drawing board by PUA
- LCRA to cut off rice farmers for third year
- Covert sponsors LES carnival ride
- Five Star ranking for library - again
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Planning has begun for a development called the Hatchett tract on Hamilton Pool Road opposite Rocky Creek and behind the RV park with around 1600 homes plus some commercial and possible multi-family/senior living accomodations.
Planned to be built over a 10 year project, the developer is building a system for treating wastewater like Rocky Creek. They are in the early phases of working with the WTC PUA to determine cost of improvements required to provide the water service via the line on Hamilton Pool and down 71. The developer will pay upgrading expenses to serve the project and pay annual reservation fees to keep capacity reserved in the line until build out is complete.
Here is the plan (a pdf is attached for a larger view).
|HatchettTract.pdf||[Hatchett Tract plan - registration required]||3950 Kb|