Search Bee Cave

Wednesday, 21st February 2018

in Bee Cave TX 78738

Bee Cave Weather

Weather puts Kite Flight back a week


The Bee Cave Chamber of Commerce's Mighty Kite Flight on Sunday April 2nd has been rescheduled due to predicted bad weather.

The decision was made today to delay the event until Sunday April 9th from noon to 3 pm.


To comment on this story, please go to BeeCaveBee on FaceBook HERE




Register for our newsletters and savings coupons.

We never rent or sell our list, ever.