- Truck demolishes Bee Cave light
- April home sale trends
- TexARTS announces summer shows
- Revival in huge fight with Bee Cave Mayor and Council
- The Bee on FaceBook debate gets Citywide coverage
- TexARTS announce summer perform
- 2017 Election Results in
- Latest on Election
- Library latest
- Lakeway Mayor asked to resign
- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
At it's January 24th meeting Bee Cave City Council denied an application for the Grumbles tract on Hamilton Pool Road to be zoned as a Family Rural Residential Subdivision.
The 128 acre tract was proposed to be used for 70-80 homes but City staff explained that the proposal did not meet the criteria for this type of devlopment and Council vetoed it 5-0.
As a result the potential annexation of this land was also voted against 5-0. Several local observers believe the plan is now dead in the water according to online media including Kara King's Facbook page.
To comment on this story, please go to BeeCaveBee on FaceBook HERE