- Lakeway Mayor asked to resign
- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
- LTYA strategy revealed
- Kris Kimura and The Wasabi Big Band Headline “Toast to Tony” May 5
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Medical Towers at Bee Cave
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Art Camp - few spots left
- Galleria unveils its new look
- Spicewood residents not happy with Thomas Ranch
- Home sales up in Feb
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Teen Escape Room
Bee Cave Public Library
Saturday, January 21st, 2:00 pm
Area teens, can you solve our literary-themed escape room in 30 minutes or less? The library Teen Advisory Board is teaming up with LOCKOUT Austin to bring a challenge teens won’t want to miss. Bring your friends! They may be just to the “key” to solve this puzzle.
Grades 7-12 Welcome.
*Space is limited. The Escape Room will run every 45 minutes, beginning at 2:00 pm, until all teen participants have tried the challenge. First come, first served.
To comment on this story, please go to BeeCaveBee on FaceBook HERE