Associate Support Analyst (Part-Time Weekends)
TrueCar is the best car buying service in the country. Our programs have sold over 1.1 million cars, saving consumers over $3.4 billion. We power car buying programs for over 124 partners including some of the nation’s largest and most respected service organizations, including American Express, Consumer Reports, PenFed, Nationwide, GEICO, USAA and hundreds more.
The Associate Support Analyst is responsible for managing the day-to-day queue of helpdesk tickets that are requested by employees. The role requires the Associate to prioritize, as necessary, the tickets in the queue. Where necessary, the Associate needs to identify the most important tasks to resolve each day. A primary function is to support a small call center and resolve issues in a timely manner.
**Candidate needs to be available to work both Saturday & Sunday in our Bee Cave offices from 8-6**
· Provide technology assistance to users in a timely manner, including setup, configuration, and basic explanation
· Complete basic requests on first contact, and follow through longer projects to completion
· Ensure workstations, phones and software function properly, and are reliable and secure
· Ensure all new employees are set up properly/assist with the on-boarding/off-boarding process
· Maintain a complete inventory and stock of all assets: hardware, software, printers, etc. and other property
· Manage the procurement process, including researching computer configurations and prices while providing timely delivery of assets
· Participate in weekly infrastructure team meetings to review help desk tickets accomplished and those that are in the queue, and to review system performance and availability metrics and analyze issues
· Minimum of 1-2 years in an IT help desk or technical support role
· Extremely courteous and friendly customer service attitude: a great people person
· Skilled at demonstrating and explaining common software and its use
· Meticulously thorough, detail-oriented, and careful work habits
· Perceptive of needs for hardware/software/tools/etc. to improve user experience and services
· Ability to participate in project planning and then take personal ownership of your portion
· Effective time management with respect to deadlines, priority changes, and interruptions
· Knowledge of Windows, Office, OSX, desk/cell phone configuration, and computer and peripheral equipment, and network configuration and troubleshooting
· Experience administrating Active Directory, printer and file shares, and firewall/internet connectivity
· Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Concerned that applying online will just send your resume into a black hole? We pride ourselves on having an extremely strong in-house Recruiting team and the best and only way to reach us is right on our website. If you are interested in joining the TrueCar Team, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume at: http://www.truecar.com/hiring.html